Thursday, February 13, 2014

My Awakening to Faith

No - I wasn't hit by lightening! In fact as my ever questioning personality would have it - it's actually been a very long "awakening"! I think it's taken me a few months to realize how much has actually happened to me and really see it in my daily life.

I've already shared with you my wonderful experience of co-authoring the Bold Is Beautiful book. That experience really opened my eyes to my awakening. Little did I know when I titled my chapter The Power of the F Word that my life was truly going to show the meaning of FAITH. I wrote about a few life experiences that I have had and that no matter what they were it was always my inner faith and guidance that brought me back out. It is that knowing that there is always a higher purpose and a lesson to be learned that keeps me going forward - no matter how crazy or difficult that may seem.

This lesson just keeps presenting itself to me. I think I'm finally getting it!

No comments:

Post a Comment